italian boy

italian boy

Thursday, August 21, 2008

eat brunch naked

it literally takes 15 minutes or less. in a frying pan just put a little olive oil a couple links of sausage and some sliced onions. adding 1/2 a cup of dry white wine will only make this even more delicious but you dont have to. let that all cook and when the onions have fully caramelized and the sausage has started to brown youre done. remove all that, add a little more oil or butter, crack a couple eggs switch to low heat cover and remove them whenever- depending on how runny you want them. throw in a slice of swiss, or not, serve them with something fresh and atop a whole wheat pita so you wont feel so fat... or go all the way, add cheddar and fry up some bacon... all I'm saying is you can brunch naked in 15 minutes five feet from your bed, for a quarter of the price of a restaurant... just be sure to leave room for mimosas.

No comments:



About Me

My photo
Hi there, my name is Giacomo and I enjoy things delicious. Long story short, my parents moved from Italy to NJ where I grew up (and loved it) but found myself in Washington, DC fourteen years ago and haven’t yet found an excuse to leave. Food has always been a huge part of my day and life… from happy times, sad times, holidays, drunken escapades and all the rest in between, I’ve usually spent a good portion of that time putting something in my mouth. I guess I started this blog a little while ago to keep track of what I was cooking and places I’d eat-- simply because my friends were always asking “how do you make this” or “where do you get that” but surprisingly over time I guess real people started reading too. SO, take a look around and let me know what you think. You’ll see that the backbone of lots of my food is Italian but I manage to cover most bases. Thanks for stopping by. BUON APPETITO!

Search This Blog