italian boy

italian boy

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

REVIEW: 8oz Burger Bar, Miami Beach

Holy Toledo, this is the place to go for a burger in Miami.  I know there are a bunch of offensively large artery-clogging burger places in Miami Beach but check this out.  I went with my friends Addy and Shawn is I can honestly say it was the best burger in a long time. This is from their website "Our signature burgers are "The 8oz" and "The Melrose", and are made with the highest quality humanely raised, hormone-free Black Angus sirloin, blended with short rib, chuck, and tri tip. We grill our burgers over live Texas oak, giving them an unmistakable taste that is all our own. Our natural grass-fed beef, free-range turkey and bison, and homemade veggie/vegan burgers can be customized endlessly with the long list of seasonal, house-made extras, sauces, and sides."  They've designed a bunch of different burgers (they're not all as unhealthy as ones we got- pictured above) but you can even build your own. 8oz Burger Bar, 1080 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, Florida 33139(305) 397-8246

No comments:



About Me

My photo
Hi there, my name is Giacomo and I enjoy things delicious. Long story short, my parents moved from Italy to NJ where I grew up (and loved it) but found myself in Washington, DC fourteen years ago and haven’t yet found an excuse to leave. Food has always been a huge part of my day and life… from happy times, sad times, holidays, drunken escapades and all the rest in between, I’ve usually spent a good portion of that time putting something in my mouth. I guess I started this blog a little while ago to keep track of what I was cooking and places I’d eat-- simply because my friends were always asking “how do you make this” or “where do you get that” but surprisingly over time I guess real people started reading too. SO, take a look around and let me know what you think. You’ll see that the backbone of lots of my food is Italian but I manage to cover most bases. Thanks for stopping by. BUON APPETITO!

Search This Blog